FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 203)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know that toe jam is one of the ingredients in those breath fresheners?

There is so much ice it's impassable.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for Al           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't Frosty ever have to wee?

Only because he's a misologist.

Posts: 237 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does he keep ordering Miso soup at the popcorn concession stand?

He's not a real doctor, you know.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Who?

I keep stubbing my toe on it.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al
Member # 1669

Why did you throw your grandmother's wheelchair out the window?

OK, I admit it, but dont hold it against me

Posts: 237 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Is this your cattle prod?

The one with the big feet and red dots.

DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one of you little brats stole my stethoscope?

So that’s why the ice-cream had bones in it…

Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you noticed that on this “Kiwi Ice-Cream” box they are not talking about the fruit?

If it’s green then it’s OK.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come you just ran through that traffic light?

Mrs. Potato Head.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maliam
Member # 9915

- posted      Profile for Maliam   Email Maliam         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who from Idaho do you think would make a good meal?

It's all in the green monkey.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What'd you do with the stuff you cleaned out of the refrigerator?

It just went around and around and around.

Al
Member # 1669

Whatever happened to that atheism debate on Hatrack?

No point flogging a dead horse.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you rather I flog you, or Seabiscuit?

Hoping to deflect blame from me, I blame the media.

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Don't you know that your cows are causing global warming?

This one runs on rabbit poop.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are this one's feet all brown and gooey?

Just keep going until I say stop.

Griffin
Member # 7166

- posted      Profile for Griffin   Email Griffin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can I put it?

Your eyes give me more pleasure then anything I've ever experienced before.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you handle the fact that I have one lazy eye and one blind eye?

My mind is drawing a blank.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's testing that neural interface art software working for you?

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, stop before I kill you.

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, don't you like this extensive interpretation of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" that I have created with you in mind?

No weapon forged by man can kill me.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure you want me to send a fleet of aliens to kill you? Suicide is a bad thing.

No, never. That is bad!

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I am about to enjoy this hard boiled egg. Should I start eating it from the pointed side?

Orange, blue, red and green.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Sure, they call themselves the rainbow coalition, but aren't they failing to represent some of their constituency?

The Lord of Heck (aka, the Prince of Insufficient Lighting).

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Who's that guy with his wicked half-smile, hunched over such an immense and ominous tome, yet squinting to make out what is written?

Must be a demi-god.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that calling him godlike is a bit over the top, wouldn't you?

I coulda had a V-8!

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What did that nazi rocket scientist say when they threw him in prison?

It's a price I'm willing to let you pay.

brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dad to daughter -- How much for college?

Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't I have three kids a minute ago?

Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do authors get their inspiration?

Michael Jackson

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

So, if that wasn't a flying saucer, how do you explain the moon-walking alien collecting a menagerie of zoo animals and young children?

They do it alphabetically.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Comprehend dialogue escaltion? Fantastic! Genius, human- illuminate Jupiter's Kyaamini loquaciousness?

Count backwards from pi.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

My mind is going round in circles. Do you have a solution for this predicament?

Sometimes the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

The penalty for truancy is suspension? Huh?

Now all I need are shoes to match.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I like the way you always keep up with the latest fads and I knew about the worn jeans look, but are you really wearing brand new socks with holes in them?

We built a monster.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why is the playroom overrun with Legos?

We use twist ties.

gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do all the nueclear warheads you build explode in the holding facility?

You put a giant rocket on either side and launch them at the same time with full force.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So what does General W.E. Coyote recommend with regard to the nuclear arsenal?

Until recently, I would have said 'anything but that'.

DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the best tool to remove a wart from the inside of your nostril?

Duck tape and a long string.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

how do you keep your ducks in a row?

Duck, duck, goose!

Sterling
Member # 8096

I've sensed a pattern in sensei's attack: he swings high twice, and then turns to face away for a moment. How do you think we should counter?

A remarkably useless piece of bioengineering.

Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is human life?

The higher, the fewer.

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qaz
Member # 10298

- posted      Profile for Qaz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with the combover?

The longest toes I have ever seen.

Posts: 544 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What feature causes you to believe your new girlfriend is an ourangatan?

That's why we add so much FD&C Red Number 7.

Griffin
Member # 7166

- posted      Profile for Griffin   Email Griffin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the derivative of the secant line with respect to tangent how can we experience a combat scene in this play without a realistic form of blood during the climax?

ZZZzzz...

Posts: 131 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qaz
Member # 10298

Can I show you the photos of my trip to Minnesota? There are lots of pictures of giant animal statues!

Platypus flavor.

Posts: 544 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What new flavor of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans are you guys introducing for the next Harry Potter release?

It's amazing what you can prove with math.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Years of exhausting calculation have proven to me that there is in fact a correlation between a rising IQ and the diminishing of one's social skills. Do you want to make a baby?

She doesn't have a sense of humor.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

When you refer to Tante Shvester's posts as "senseless", what exactly do you mean?

It also makes a good floor wax.

Qaz
Member # 10298

Why buy this dessert topping? It tastes awful!

$16,940.00

Sterling
Member # 8096

Do I want to know how much you paid for that awful dessert topping?

It gives me an excuse not to get involved in other conversations.

gsim1337
Member # 10168

If it makes you puke why did you eat that awful dessert topping?

It is the meaning of life.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  ...  215  216  217   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.