FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 204)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was that thing about the number 42 again?

It looks like spaghetti.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had a vision of G'd? What did He look like?

Worse than a pencil with a broken point.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken
Member # 10082

- posted      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to my large intestine after trying your famous dessert topping?

Green, Really a gross shade of pea green.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tante: Is it bad that we broke off the shuttle's nose just before re-entry?

Ken: What did he look like after he ingested the dessert topping?

It even works with USB!

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Hatrack is up and running again?

So nice to come home!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was the free vacation you got from the resort time-share company?

I did that once, and all I got was a can of pop.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you been to that Mom and Pop store on the corner?

Swiiiiiing and a miss, juuuuuust a bit outside.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is our daughter in the backyard playing with her swingset?

I've been known to cause it to go dormant for months.

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

So, does your girlfriend have a vigorous libido?

I'm on the fence.

brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Says one squirrel to another, "How do you feel about the war in Iraq?"

I can't sleep.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you keep yo-yo-ing up and down, instead of doing those yo-yo tricks like "walk the dog" or "rock the baby".

It tolls for thee.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Who is this Toll House cookie for?

How rude of you to escape.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why is it better to Ctrl-Alt-Del?

I could have danced all night.

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were this close to electrocuting yourself and you’re sad?

That's a smiley.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's with the weird punctuation ;-)?

They do it alphabetically.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why are the file numbers starting with 2 filed after the file numbers starting with 3?

Certainly a novel way to render it unreadable.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think of my new novel that I've written with all the words arranged alphabetically?

I'd slap you across the face with a halibut.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For your birthday, would you rather have an iPod or a halibut?

Now, now, it's not necessary to get violent with the fishies.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

How's this for a concert line-up: Violent Femmes, then Phish?

My homework ate my dog.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why'd you bring your little sister for show and tell?

(I have a friend who is a teacher, and one night when he was grading papers, he took a break, only to come back later and find a great mess. He had to go in to his students the next day and say, "I'm sorry, my dog ate your homework.")

I have a hard time finding it in the parking lot.

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, why is your car in your cubicle?

It's the one next to the red pencil.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Which of the students' essays required the most corrections?

I'm beginning to hate you just by association.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Have you read my latest article on headaches?

It was round, I tell you!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

We re-assembled the eggshell fragments we found by the wall. Apparently it was a rare, cubic egg. Why are you shaking your head?

Like that stuff between your toes on a hot summer day.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: What does that meekrob taste like?

A: I don't think it's very nice to eat snowmen.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Dear me! Why are you eating the charred remains of the fireman?

They have them in Galapagos.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Where did you pick up that "I Heart Darwin" t-shirt?

I think she's got an angle.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why is that woman all pointy?

I guess it's a kind of parasite.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you heard that Hatrack may be moving to a new host?

Not for nothing.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Would you be interested in converting to nihilism?

You're sick, I'll humor you.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you insist on telling bad jokes every time I get a cold?

Pass the tissues.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you ask for after you've been hugged by Slimer?

Hey! That's my mother you're talking about.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who's that guy with the army boots?

The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are you going to invite to a Shabbaton in the middle of nowhere?

Pass the brisket.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Okay, you have a tisket, a tasket, and a green and yellow basket; what else do you need?

Gah, my eyes!

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I've gahed your head, shoulders, knees and toes, what next?

Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Did you know all your neighborhood canines are in your yard with paintball guns?

Not mine, she only licks the cat.

rivka
Member # 4859

Does your daughter like lollipops?

Ugh, that's sticky.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why haven't you deleted that obnoxious flame-bait of a thread?

Release the lawyers.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've got a few hostages; what're ya gonna do, sue me?

Horses sweat, men perspire, women glow.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What exactly is 'I'm glowing like a horse' supposed to mean?

Some questions are better faced inebriated.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come you don't know when you knew why you were where you shouldn't have been?

The band is back together.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

They're making a Lord of the Rings, part IV?

That's my mother.

Qaz
Member # 10298

- posted      Profile for Qaz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a darling little picture! I love dogs. What breed is it?

Sort of like the shivers you get from fingernails on a chalkboard.

Posts: 544 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Apparently his singing was so bad that he was stabbed with some sort of crude knife, or "shiv". Ever seen anything like this before?

A splendid plan, but one I will be no part of.

Sterling
Member # 8096

I was thinking I'd post inscrutable things that no one wanted to reply to until the topic died; want to help?

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Your money or your life?

I didn't catch it; it caught me.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What did you have to do to get rid of that virus you caught in the Amazon?

They are like those little fish with big teeth.

JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a group of kids all in desperate need of braces, and they look like something familiar, but I can't place it.

The prince says that won't be necessary.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So do we need the peasants alive now that they've tilled our fields?

Their optimism was quite uncalled for.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  ...  215  216  217   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.