FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 205)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What on earth do you have against the Cup Half-Full Brigade?

I'm not a pessimist; I'm a realist.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you name your first child "Disappointment"?

That's not what the internet is for.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qaz
Member # 10298

- posted      Profile for Qaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Notpron!

Everything you put your hands to.

Posts: 544 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
What were you just saying I destrgsdfjgy49^Agfvbs?

Seems as good a time as any to bow out.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
You sure you won't wait 'til the obese woman starts her caterwauling?

There's nothing like job security.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otterk10
Member # 10463

- posted      Profile for otterk10           Edit/Delete Post 
Will I get in trouble if I sexually harass my female co-workers?

That's pretty complicated.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't you slow the ambulance down while going through a crosswalk?

Red

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Do you have any aliases or nicknames, Mr. G. Biv?

I'm still waiting.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
They say, "with age comes wisdom." At 105 years old, do you feel as though you have accumulated great wisdom?

My leftmost toe.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did you put that last Bugle I gave you?

He was supposed to be wearing the blindfold.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you expect me to bring your father to his surprise party if I couldn't see?

That's why I let him drive.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you mind that I just got you a club sandwich and I got your brother golf clubs?

You put it in the blender.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
"Hmm... How to make this steak more tender?"

I need a different liquor.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why won't you use my distilled Thunderbird in your exquisite French dessert recipie?

I'm waiting for the reviews to come in.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How come you're still not convinced that your play is an absolute failure after the entire audience left during the opening monologue?

Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why is Cheney walking next to Bush like that?

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.)

It's not usually considered a deadly sin.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you think the Almighty won't frown upon your attempts to bury your parents beneath a pile of medals, ribbons and other awards?

The band is back together.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

They're making a Part IV to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

That's why they invented tic tac toe.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh, have you ever been in a more boring math class?

A sticky, tacky toe

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What was that in the glass case at your podiatrist's?

There's a rat in my hat.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Orincoro, did you ever figure out why your hat doesn't fit any more?

It's pretty, cut, and dyed.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of Tom Lehrer's I Hold Your Hand in Mine?

We dance to the Masochism Tango.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you mean that you got the first inkling that your marriage was in trouble at your wedding reception dance?

Be prepared.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Are you an eagle scout?

Let me help you across the street.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you seen my chicken?

A newspaper.

Judas
Member # 7355

- posted      Profile for Judas   Email Judas         Edit/Delete Post 
What's black and white and called a newspaper?

I want your hot sauce in my taco.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What does YOUR hot sauce packet say?

It was way too stretchy for my taste.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why didn't you join us at the taffy pull?

Powder blue.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What colour would you say these ground eyeballs are?

It took me a fortnight.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Wow! Did you build that fort overnight?

A battery tester.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you recall that new euphemistic, PC term they came up with to take the place of 'cannon fodder'?

Right turn, Clyde.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Excuse me, I'm new to this whole Pac-Man hunting thing; where am I supposed to be going?

Pin it to the bulletin board with the others.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What should I do with this donkey tail I found in the hundred-acre wood?

Funny, I'm sure it was striped yesterday.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Would you care to explain why the zebra you sold me yesterday turned out to be a white horse after a good washdown?

Amazingly enough, that's accounted for in the budget.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't have to pay out-of-pocket for the pistachio-decorated g-string rack, did you?

THAT was decided long ago.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Chicken? Egg? [Dont Know]

In that case, I'll take two.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Your Choice: A) we shoot you or B) we stab you. Which do you choose?

C please.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What cup size do you prefer?

I got choked by an arti!

Sterling
Member # 8096

What happened after you failed to take your cue from the cumber?

It's not doing anyone much good until then.

Griffin
Member # 7166

- posted      Profile for Griffin   Email Griffin         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron: Should I send my mum an owl about the wand?

This town if full of scaramouches.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's with all the Have-a-Heart traps?

Love is a real life wire -- ooh, it's a burning sensation.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why on earth would you think these symptoms in your genitals were normal?

You're no longer courting disaster; the engagement is now on.

Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you marry me?

In two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

When are you ever going to give a rat's a**?

It's magically delicious.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What kind of nutritional claim can we make about a marshmallow cereal that won't get us taken to court?

Got one free in the mail.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Being a penniless hobo, how is it possible that you own a major creditcard?

I think I'm hearing voices.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why won't you respond to me when I ask you a straight question?

Because I still despise you.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Why won't you let me borrow your My Little Pony playset?

The blue wire.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

You see, my dear assistant, after a proces of elimination I am left with...?

The obvious answer would be that they were all wrong.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

A train leaves Chicago at 10 am and heads east at 63 miles per hour. At the same time, a train leaves New York and heads west at 48 miles per hour. Taken as a given that neither train derails, the trains would collide at:
a. 12:45 pm
b. 5:45 pm
c. 8:45 pm
d. 10 pm

That's how many shoelaces a centipede has to untie!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.