FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 24)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Polemarch
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Polemarch   Email Polemarch         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no way you can be right about anything. No. Not even a little. Uh uh. No way.

Freud would be pleased.

[This message has been edited by Polemarch (edited July 23, 2002).]

Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
A penis shaped cigar?

On the bright side, I repel stray cats.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so you say that on your dark side, you collect lint. What about the other side?

I need the driver's side door to a '57 BelAir.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you tell the mechanic your 57' BelAir was stripped?

Because I needed the extra room in the space between the walls.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HonoreDB
Member # 1214

- posted      Profile for HonoreDB   Email HonoreDB         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is all your furniture glued to the ceiling?

Well yes, Bob, but in a way, they are all CARP songs.

Posts: 535 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there some reason you keep posting this everywhere?

LOL

Discount golf.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
What is round and explodes when you strike it?

Under my skin.

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Where did you hide your beauty for so long?

Flutes, a banjo, and a washtub bass.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Due to federal aid cutbacks, the philharmonic now consists of....

Phil from the Philly Philharmonic.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What does Puxatawnee Phil do after Groundhog day?

The Borscht Belt.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
What did the German astronomers call the Milky Way?

(somehow, their candy bar never really took off)

It can fit in the palm of my hand.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Tell us about the love of your life.

To be me, or not to be me.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you going to call your essay about highschool?

Around here we call it "borrowing"

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh... isn't that type of "accounting" just a fancy way of stealing money from investors?

Sit on it.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't it hurt when you sleep on that bed? The one made of nails?

I was just snackin on a frisbee.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
What the..??? THere's something beter than that you know or you have the mind of a dog?

Never smile when being kissed and when you see the person that attempted after a few years don't try and show your wild side in front of the wife.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ichikara, would you mind translating that into English from Japanese?

It's either the pig or the sheep.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry to hear your girlfriend dumped you, what's next?

I'm afraid to say, Jimmy the Insomnia Mushroom said he wouldn't give me the key to the magical kingdom of Alderon if I told anyone.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

Wow, what's your secret to preparing these lovely mushroom pops?

Well, maybe, but only after a good flogging.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

So, when we catch him, do you think we should treat Osama humanely?

I've got good teeth.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's that necklace made of?

He thpeakth with a lithp.

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited July 24, 2002).]

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

What's Arnold Schwarzenegger like when he's not acting?

Why, September 4th my friend!

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you want your million dollars on Sept 4th this year or never?

That and 50 cents might buy you a cup of coffee.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I have sixty dollars, you wanna go to Starbucks?

I go where I want to go.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Why are you peeing in my bowling trophy?

I stuffed her in a cardboard box.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder what the contortionist did?
(I was wondering when you'd realize what I said)lol..(I changed it only because it wouldn't be the same if I juts did that...oh nvm)

Harder Better Faster Stronger.

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited July 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited July 24, 2002).]

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

<drill sergant voice>What am I compared to you?</voice>

Oh, I wouldn't know, I just got back from Maui.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Tell me Mr. Dan Quayle, what did you think of Hawaii?

Aloha Hoi.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

We interupt this regularly scheduled post to ask Maet to please go edit his post about the raper (sic).

That's really not something to joke about.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Yes....it's rapIST. Please edit.
Frisco
Member # 3765

<---just realized that he was the implied rapist.

Maybe you should edit the whole question...

Frisco
Member # 3765

You say you learned Hawaiian AND Yiddish?

I'm Henry VIII, I am.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

So, you murdered 3 of your wives, divorced 2 and exiled the rest, who do you think you are?

You feel up my senses, Like a knife in the forest.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

Hey everybody, thanks for coming to the first meeting of the John-Denver-loving-future-serial-killers-of-America Club. Who wants to start us off with an original lyric?

When I say she was toasted, I mean she was toasted with a capital 'T'.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

Hey, I thought that was just a figure of speech. Where're you going with that huge butterknife?

Yeah, those were the days...

Amorphous
Member # 3838

- posted      Profile for Amorphous   Email Amorphous         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that time I bought a gigantic rubber chicken and then I beat you with it and forced you to listen to christian rock?

I just feel like I don't know you anymore, you gigantic carrot colored fetus.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

You're breaking up with me? Is it because I speak in backwards sanskrit in my sleep?

Cream Cheese and Toast!

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

All we've got left in the kitchen is cream cheese and crap, or cream cheese and toast. What'll you have?

I'm sure she said it, but I don't believe she knows what she's talking about.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So, she finally said she loves you?

Puritans, Quakers, and Atheists.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
What was the name of that new ethnic law firm?

Compassion and obsession

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What are the two types of conservatives working for our president?

That is a real Houdini Who Done it.

Frisco
Member # 3765

What do you think about my new novel, "A Murder at a Magicians Conference"?

Pork fried rice and a 40oz Mad Dog 20/20.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What was the original "Breakfast of Champions?"

Dune Buggies.

Frisco
Member # 3765

No, I haven't finished Exodus. How does Joshua's family escape Egypt?

It's deeper than a spoon, but not by much.

Yo-Yo
Member # 3775

- posted      Profile for Yo-Yo   Email Yo-Yo         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Frisco...tell me again about your love for me...

I think I said "aphids".

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

"Its not a lie. I never tell you any fibs." said John.
Mary responded, "No, I said....

(Double posted. Darn)

A horse, a horse of course.

[This message has been edited by Dan_raven (edited July 25, 2002).]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Hey wilbur, what does your wife look like again?

Hey wait a minute, thats MY hotel on Park Place.

The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
This hotel looks so familiar. Are you sure we left Atlantic City, or are we going in circles?

Putting the keg in the tuba and drinking from it like a funnel looked good at the time.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

A Proctologist: So tell me, how did you get the poodle stuck in there?

I stack up, baby!

jehovoid
Member # 2014

What's Ralphie's second favorite phrase?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.