FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 66)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Michael Jackson do to his nose this time? You said he moved it?

I think you do.

[This message has been edited by Diosmel Duda (edited February 24, 2003).]

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you really think Im the kind of guy to start more than one nth thread?

I wonder which one is hotter. Ally? Or Ally's sister?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you do at work all day?

Well, he doesn't exactly fit the norm.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hydralisk5284
Member # 4683

- posted      Profile for Hydralisk5284           Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder how your dad's been doing...

Because he got a face lift

Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Why does Bill look like he's being forced to smile?

*wearing a storm trooper uniform* Wait a minute. That's not star wars! Thats Revenge of the Nerds!

[This message has been edited by T_Smith (edited February 24, 2003).]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, have you heard about that new Star Wars games where you hack into the database and control the world?

My flashlights are dead, so watch out for werewolves.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What do we have to worry about? You have the worlds greatest super hero to protect us, The Silver Flashlight Twins. We are safe from the Werewolves.

You are never safe from a Werewolf with a moon tatto.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WmLambert
Member # 2509

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert         Edit/Delete Post 
If she just wanted a cute little puppy tattooed on her left cheek, why did she get one with fangs?

Moon Doggy mets the big Cahuna.

Posts: 836 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what would be a really cool movie?

Put my book in the bag the right way moron.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna see what I can do with my tongue?

Early morning is best for me.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Anakin, when's the best time to tease a senator?

Battles for the hotdogs are fought every day. We try to make as many hotdogs as possible. We ask you not to fight for them. And please don't use weapons and magic in the cafeteria.

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

Why is my hotdog floating above my bun?

Well, Hawt Dawg!

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
The New Yorkers are taking over the world!

Blimy!

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, now who was the Aussie that roasted the marshmellows? They are way over done. As in carbonized.

Xia and Shang

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I just watched Batman & Robin in China. Know what its called there?

It will all happen in the year of the rat.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you going into hibernation for the next 5 years?

it doesn't look like a poodle.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I have in this cage, the creature of your worst nightmare, the thing that makes your shiver in your shoes and soil your clothing. It is the most disgusting, vial, evil creature God ever put on this earth. Behold!

Hi. My name is Dan Raven. I'm a Mathnet watcher.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Contestant number three, tell us who you are and what you really do...

Give me mine without the duck!

(edited for confusion..I am in class)

[This message has been edited by Dead_Horse (edited February 25, 2003).]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul
Member # 3904

- posted      Profile for Paul   Email Paul         Edit/Delete Post 
Sponge bath, sir?

I'm afraid it's worse than that... He has disco fever.

Posts: 1360 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
How long will he have to be in quarantine?

There is no such thing as too many books.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

The Beast (in Human form): Belle, you haven't stopped reading those books in the past 12 days. Don't you think thats too many books?

Lady luck, hold on to your pants.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you really going to risk all of your financial aid money at the craps table?

Well, I could have...I guess.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Krankykat
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for Krankykat           Edit/Delete Post 
Could you have been the 3301 post?

Feet hurting at the end of the day and when waking up in the morning.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
How can you tell when it's time to give up firewalking in your sleep?

That was extremely callous.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about the man who died from over-onanization?

I wouldn't touch that if I were you.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Uhhh, Frisco?

Well, it had to happen sooner or later.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Why do people have to mention onanism on this thread?

We did everything in our power to prevent it.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
Mariah Carey is making another movie?!

About 50cents, a wire coat hanger and lots of tinsel.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You spent Christmas in Atlantic City? Did you bring me anything?

No, I don't want to "try, try again!"

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

Well here at Thelma's House of Pain, we don't actually give refunds, but can I perhaps offer you an exchange item which is a little...easier to remove?

I said 'no' and I meant...well, okay.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Again, I ask: Are you going to give me all of your money?

Well in that case, the sky will be shaped like a melon.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

In my special place E=MC cubed.

It his birthday today.

enjeeo
Member # 2336

Why is he look so happiness?
(sorry, couldn't resist )

In an understated way.

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

So you are saying that Hatrack is cool?

He's a hundred twenty and still kickin!

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

How old did you say that soccer player was?

The net result was close to nothing.

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

How'd that fishing trip go?

The wind blew and blew and blew and it was HORRIBLE!

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
How'd your gastrointestinal distress go?

(I know. Ewww!)

But in the BFG it was funny!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I know you were a riot in the Bavarian Folks Garage, but here in the US Canada Bashing just isn't funny.

That, dear sir or madam, was not a question.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you trying to kill this thread?

<insert inarticulate noise here>

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
What did Joe Millionaire and the bondage girl do in the woods?

Gee wheez, the Bible is not a toy!

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did you hear that McDonalds has been taken over by God and that Bibles will now be found in every Happy Meal?

Orange. No. Interpretive Dancing. Its a story of love and conquest and pointing fingers.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Well, no offense but since I did beat you to it, you wouldn't mind deleting yours would you?
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Sniff.
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

Was it a ballroom class, or jazz ballet class where the two main characters met? You know, when she was wearing that dress that was tangerine, or...I mean really, what's the book about?

I lost it all.

chocolate
Member # 4715

- posted      Profile for chocolate   Email chocolate         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Orange. No. Interpretive Dancing. Its a story of love and conquest and pointing fingers.

Q: Can you say something incredibly random?

A: Sure, but as long as you don't sleep with her.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

Can I borrow your teddy bear?

Don't dessert me now!

Toblerone
Member # 4602

- posted      Profile for Toblerone           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry but i'm leaving you for Cookie

There can be only one type of chocolate in this town, and thats me

Posts: 59 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

What do you have against nutty people?

It's a long way down.

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
So, where was the Begging the Question thread before I posted?

Oh, somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone seen my car keys?

And I swear, I saw the whole thing!

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.