FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 63)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
CastAlgernon
Member # 4661

- posted      Profile for CastAlgernon           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like to go sightseeing?

Wow....

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What would you say if everyone got together and mad a thread just saying how perfctly wonderful you were?

It would be a lie of course.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell her that you love her!

Mmmmmm squishy.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Homer Simpson say about my teddy bear?

D'oh!

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is the french word for Duh?

It is not Iraq. Really, it isn't.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What is Latin for "He is"???

E Pluribus Hunan.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean to say that Hunan was actually engineered by a team a geneticists?

Lower, please.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't you reached rock bottom yet?

...And still digging

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it true you're really into cool, hip lingo?

Catch you later, alligator.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
What does Steve Irwin always say upon parting?

Chew slowly.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
After dinner, can we go see that new chick flick?

It makes sense to us because we're chicks.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

As a Raven I never understood the whole Chicken Little story. Did you?

But the sky really is falling.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Must you always bore us with your ideas about the effects of gravity on Nitrogen and Oxygen molecules?

I was just acting that way to get chicks.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did you flunk the D.A.R.E. program again?

Nope, I'm fully aware.

(Frisco beat me...but I'm leaving it anyway...it fits his too)

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited February 17, 2003).]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Mr. Lon Chaney, are you part Lycanthrope or completly Lycanthropic?

I love puns.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Couldn't you have held in the crack about the "stalemate" until AFTER the funeral?!?!

Let me taste it once more.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
You've eaten almost the entire cake. So, do you like it?

Not now, ask me again in an hour.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess where I got this?

A half-eaten tootsie pop and forty dollars.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you keep on sticking your hand in your pocket? What is in there?

Thirty mintues.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CastAlgernon
Member # 4661

- posted      Profile for CastAlgernon           Edit/Delete Post 
How long does it take you to read a 3000 page book?

Bells.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
What's that jingling?

As long as it takes.

[This message has been edited by Shan (edited February 17, 2003).]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
How long are you going to make me sit here and count grains of sand?

(Lame, I know, but that's a HARD ONE!!)

I could have done without the spandex.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of me now, huh? BEEFCAAAAKE!

It tastes like burning.

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndexCard
Member # 4585

- posted      Profile for IndexCard   Email IndexCard         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tasted my mom's apple pie?

It's there to ward off the clowns.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Whats the deal with that spam necklace?

Thats a lie, and Banquo knows it!

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is it true you sold your soul to the weird sisters?

Well heck! Let's kill the fatted calf!

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, going all out for that party tonight?

Ok, here is one for ya. Why do we need the French in Iraq? Because our troops need the training on accepting surrendering troops.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Com'n... insult the french. I dare you.

Out... out damn jello...

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

It moves on its own. It shakes and jumps off to attack people. The surgeons couldn't stop it. The experts say its not possible. I've come to you, Father O'Flanahan. What religious exorcism will you use to turn Micheal Jackson's face back into what it was in the 80's?

Back, back you nasty thing.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Biafra, how many times have we asked you politely not to trash our hotel rooms?

Turn off the television.

Edit: Darn it Dan, you beat me to it. But I like it, so I'm leaving it.

[This message has been edited by littlemissattitude (edited February 18, 2003).]

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I please just watch the next show?

Okay then, the red wire.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you sure this turns you on?

Right foot, blue!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Everybody do your Smurf check. Right Foot?

I am so blue I get lost in the sky.

Frisco
Member # 3765

What have I told you about mixing your silver supplements with hallucinogens?

You're not my real daddy!

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's that whisperin' in the trees? It's two sailors and they're on leave. Pipes and chains and swingin' hands; who's your daddy?

Yes, I'm sorry to say, I am.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Are you taking Dante's proposal thread seriously?

You look cute dressed like that.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of my Bob Scopatz costume?

Hit the switch, if you must.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

What if I don't WANT to use the Clapper, huh?!?!?!

I learned it from watching you.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How'd you get so outrageously funny?

The state pen.

Frisco
Member # 3765

You majored in sodomy at Penn State??

I invented the French kiss.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Any training in linguistics?

The moral code.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Binary, Hex...I wonder what the next thread I'm going to need a translator for is.

Take three steps back and try again.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did I make the 2nd floor too high?

The annual talon show.

verosthenes
Member # 4394

- posted      Profile for verosthenes   Email verosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
Existance as we know it,stands on your very
decisions Mr. Bush What say you?

The only way out.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Death?

The Sharper Mirage.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

But where does Saddam buy all these nifty gadgets and WMD's?

A day cannot go by without begging the question.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Seriously, are you addicted to this thread as much as I am??

Thats because he was gay, and Romeo was his lover.

Tazmanian Devil
Member # 4572

- posted      Profile for Tazmanian Devil   Email Tazmanian Devil         Edit/Delete Post 
::shudders:: So why did Julian kill himself for Romeo, in this wierd shakespeare adaption?

Wrap them up in rabbit skin and Ill pick them up in the morning.

[This message has been edited by Tazmanian Devil (edited February 19, 2003).]

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

Do you still want these blood sausages you ordered last week but never picked up?

I tried to congeal it, but the truth will get out.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

You don't really want to know what's in these sausages, do you?

Marble busts.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.