FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 94)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you say you eat CHILDREN?!?!

A little on the burnt side.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
How was your first burnination?

Marzy-paaan!

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
We had ten pounds of almonds. What did you DO with all of them?

Take one now, give one later.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your opinion of the curse word "D@#$"

Frankly my dear, I don't give a dang.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Who smells like cheese and turnips?

These go to "eleven".

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
In which pile do these confidential documents go?

Not really. I don't much care for horses.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
You want some barbeque?

Well, don't blame me! I brought MY hamster!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I'm still hungry. Who didn't bring snack?

mmmmmm Guacamole.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

What is that green stuff on the bottom of you're shoe??

Ewwww, gross.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Here, would you like this 144 pounds of fresh sheep poop?

It was the middle of the night.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Why were you practicing your trumpet!?!??!?!?! Were you TRYING to wake me up?????

Wasn't me!

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
Who had the last post in that thread killer thread?

And now for something completely different.

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

After that 24 hour Monty Python marathon, what do you want to do now?

To sleep, perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did Adam and Eve wait so long to have children?

Gravity and fire.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Two things you can always count on?

Death and fire insurance fraud.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

- posted      Profile for ikantspel   Email ikantspel         Edit/Delete Post 
I need some cash, what would you recommend?

I don't need it, I can quit whenever I want.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What's this I hear about you being addicted to Hatcrack?

Just a tiny bit more.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I have to carry this Llama much further?

It's not what you think.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Her Royal Sweekiness
Member # 5747

- posted      Profile for Her Royal Sweekiness           Edit/Delete Post 
What are you doing with that hamster?

It's an exercise wheel.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
What is that huge round thing I'm seeing through their living room window??

No, I said throw the bone to the dog!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that pig going to make another long distance call?

Don't hog the whole thread.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
How many times have you been stabbed by a giant toothpick and then thrown out of the front door?

'Fraid not.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
So, Gus, are we havin' steak tuh-night?

Yep, just like everything else on this blasted Earth!

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

- posted      Profile for ikantspel   Email ikantspel         Edit/Delete Post 
Is the microwave broken again?

No comment.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you yell when my Rottweiler named Bad Comment tries to chew on your favorite collectable action figure?

Down boy.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the name of that kid we saw covered in fluffy goose feathers yesterday?

Yes, but I'd like mine without the racoon tail, please.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
So, is this your first time getting facial reconstructive surgery?

At this point we should probably keep all of our options open.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petra'sDaughter
Member # 5539

- posted      Profile for Petra'sDaughter   Email Petra'sDaughter         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you guys always forget to zip up your britches?

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
President Bush, what's your main plan in helping America after you get Iraq squared away?

Listen to you heart, and you will know the answer.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petra'sDaughter
Member # 5539

- posted      Profile for Petra'sDaughter   Email Petra'sDaughter         Edit/Delete Post 
How can I stop hearing all these voices in my head?!?

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
What's a catchy slogan for hackers this year?

((hums to self "the worms play penicle on your snout"))

Yes. In an egg plant costume.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petra'sDaughter
Member # 5539

Was that you I saw on the jumbo vision eating three hotdogs at once?

Pull that out RIGHT NOW!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Daddy, can I do the Hokey Pokey please? I know its dancing and dancing is a sin, but I'm just sticking my left hand in, pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

That is the fifth most annoying sound in recorded history.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you listen when I talk to you?!

We decided not to do it that way, it's too dangerous.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it true that we're going to try wean drug addicts by introducing them to Hatcrack instead?

My watch doesn't have that number on it.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Is it the Texas Yodelling hour?

That will hurt your throat.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking of joining the circus and being a sword-swallower.

OH! So that's why it crashed!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Did I ever say I was a good pilot?

I got better.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I remember cutting out your heart with a plastic spork, slitting your throat with a 15th century headsman's axe, shooting you 417 times with a 50 caliber machine gun, dropping you in a cliff and running you over with a 3 ton industrial grade steam roller. What are you doing in my office?

You have to admit, he's got stamina.

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
How can he beat his head against the wall like that and not fall unconscious?

I'll take mine with butterscotch topping!

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
The morgue is packed solid, and the city needs some way to fix this. Any suggestions?

It's not digestible, Francine.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5710

- posted      Profile for 5710   Email 5710         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter it's great that they picked your theme but isn't it a little esoteric?

Stuff it with cheese

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
How would you like me to serve your salad?

I wish him a slow and painful life followed by a slow and painful death.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
So what did you say to the doctor after such a slow and painful birth?

Because I said so.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Why should we stop posting in all threads that have more than forty pages?

Answer the phone!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
What if it's a telemarketer -- or worse, Uncle Sam?

I'm proud to be an American!

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Professor
Member # 5319

- posted      Profile for the Professor   Email the Professor         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of the fact that the US has 4.8% of world population yet consumes more than 20% of world natural resources?

Shut up, you tree-hugger.

Posts: 111 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Ouch, that bark really scratched up my arms. Now I have termite bites all over too, though they haven't swollen up as bad. Could I say that Bark was worse than the bites?

Hail the tree mugger.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
What's actually written on George Washington's headstone?

Smokestacks. Two of them.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.