FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 200)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
We're out of bombs, what should we use against Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

I swallowed a bug.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
River, you've just barely escaped a mob of violent, cannibalistic Reavers on a dodgy hovercraft and seen dozens of people killed. Are you alright?

It's been a good day.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

Are you always this sentimental?

That's a bold move.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did the chicken cross this quadrant of the galaxy?

Yup.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you think of a three letter word meaning affirmative?

I'll take either the bagpipes or the moose.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Which of these do you think will make the most effective noise for driving away violent mobs?

If it's not safe now, it never will be.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I've created a traffic jam by phoning in a bomb-alert and let the chicken go first; do you think it's safe to cross the street now?

Not unless you're in LA.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any way I can continue my adoration of David Beckham?

The big one on the left, next to the lever marked "Discharge".

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, which button do I push to flush this state-of-the-art toilet, specially designed for deep space use?

It depends on which hemisphere you're hovering over.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Should I bite Suntan-boy on the left cheek or the right cheek?

That's just a mosquito ringtone.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you quit that annoying whining?!

Uncle Tom's Condominium.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Trivia: Which tower block inspired a series of tales entitled "Song of the Southside".

It normally wobbles.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How come you react so positively to my mentioning that your right eye seems to be twitching?

Don't visualize.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you have any advice for me if I DON'T want to self-actualize?

Amanda Lynn and the Banjo Boys.

Member # 5108

Can you recommend any good mixed-gender filk bands?

Well, this has been a night to dismember.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Swanky evening out! Cost you an arm and a leg, huh?

Chicken noodle soup.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Why are you refusing Tante's virtual hug? Are you allergic to something?

We stopped doing that in the 3rd century BCE.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't axe swallowing dangerous?

They're just jealous of your success.

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

Why did the government raid my soylent green manufacturing plants?

Human, All-Too-Human.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What is the name of your new native American boyfriend?

A genius, two partners and a dupe.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you appoint a Black ,two Jews and a cripple, like President Reagan?

Nothing but Saran Wrap!

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What, in the name of all that's good and holy, are you wearing?

A sight for sore eyes.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What was it like seeing your family after your retinal transplant?

I'll have that answer for you when the door opens.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think it's safe to go onto the planet surface without our helmets?

Inside of a chocolate bunny.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Help me out with the next line of the sonnet: "My love for you is full as the --- what?"

Well, it sure ain't the Marlboro Man!

Member # 5108

Psst! Is that Captain Jack Sparrow?

That's the strangest non sequitur I've never heard.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What's something you don't want to hear after your punch line?

Between the Death Valley marathon and deep-sea diving.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Where'd you file that article about the Debarking Debacle?

And after that, defenestration!

Euripides
Member # 9315

An... and when, and when I talked to Mister Lumbergh like accounting told me, he literally threw, literally threw me out the window. Can, can you believe it?

All right now, Milton.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Have you seen Paradise?

Hero For Hire, inc.

[ January 26, 2007, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo St. Elmo ]

anti_maven
Member # 9789

Egad! What can I call my new sandwich rental business?

After careful consideration and a large gin and tonic.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Did you cough up this huge cotton ball?

That's one bold weevil!

Sterling
Member # 8096

Who was that little guy who just came into the lab, yelled "Pesticide? I'll show you pesticide!", and beat up all the scientists?

It's the fortress of ineptitude.

Member # 5108

Where did the Operative go after Mal beat the snot out of him?

Apply pressure directly and spin around in a circle three times. Repeat.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Can you help me get this "child-proof" bottle open?

It happens when you get old.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why can't I remember how many candles to put on this cake?

It helps to have a night light next to the bed.

Member # 5108

What's the best defense when Mars attacks?

I've known dragons with feet like rabbits.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What makes dragons so lucky, do you think?

Lots of olive oil.

Sterling
Member # 8096

How does one deep-fry a dragon?

For once, I'm glad for asbestos.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Third degree burns everywhere but your crotch and buttocks?! Amazing!

Picture a bikini wax, only with grape jelly.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

Help! I'm having difficulty visualising the Netherlands...

Well, it began as a scale model of the Graf Spee.

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you get the inspiration to build this prize-winning model of Eiffel Tower?

It's the end result that counts.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What can I expect when I'm working on my internship in Proctology?

That'd better be a rabbit.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my pants?

Pour it in your hat and see what happens.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What do I do with this packet of "instant rabbit"?

I think it's time to grow a spine.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Say Fred, wouldn't you like to walk like those bipeds over there?

[Edit: Happy 10,000th inane game post!]

That was not in my job description

[ January 29, 2007, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Euripides ]

Member # 5108

Why didn't you clean the toxic sludge out of the pipes like I asked?

I don't think condos on the sun will be as popular as you think.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Hey, have I ever been wrong before?

The funding isn't there.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

Only another 25c and we can make Windows Vista the ultimate OS *ever*!

Blue was only my second choice.

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. God, is it true that the original design for the sky was pink?

It's just a colour anyway.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.