FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 209)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Does salvation really tell the truth within?

I show remarkable restraint.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Why haven't you passed 10.000 posts yet?

It's just a number.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
42?

It's just an idea.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
How'd you get that lightbulb over your head to shine?

That's what they said to Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Should we have your head on a platter or a nickel?

A nickel is just too small.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
If I put a nickel on the railroad track, will the train de-rail?

That wasn't in the original.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you like the song and dance number with the dwarves and Smaug the dragon from the new Hobbit trailer?

I carried it in a bucket.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
How did that baby panda get into my office?

All the rain in the world wouldn't wash that away.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
What can I do about the shame I feel for going to an Ace of Base concert in the 90's?

Then he put grapes on the mouse trap and Thor flushed the toilet.

Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So tell me again what happened after your friend gave you the brown acid at Woodstock?

Actually, I was just dreaming I was having a flashback.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What are grapes, a mouse trap and Thor doing in the bathroom with a baby panda, a nickel and a lightbulb?

Now the Lolrus will be looking for you.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
(this is my fault, so I've got one answer for both.)

oh god, you don't know my future do you?!?

Hey, It's a good read.

Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do they have a list of ingredients and nutritional information on the back of the bottled water?

Stairmaster, Thighmaster, Ticket Master.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Which products are depicted on the next page, Master?

They mostly come out at night... mostly.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Are you sure you have three children?

It's not what I want, it's what I need.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You want fries with that?

Are-Eee-Ess-Pea-Eee-See-Tea: find out what it means to me.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, Tante, why are you wearing that Aretha Fanklin costume?

It's the length.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Two inches? That's not your girth, is it?

The Fonz.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Wow, you really named that part of your body? What's the name?

No name is sometimes better.

Rake
Member # 9195

- posted      Profile for Rake   Email Rake         Edit/Delete Post 
Should i call my pet bear Acrementadg or Defendorba?

I think that was a good idea

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What you you think about crowning Tante the Queen of Hatrack?

About as much as an egg white omelette.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Do you have a healthy sense of humour?

It sounds a lot more serious than it is.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

The bird flew from China?

When I was your age, we didn't have teenagers.

Sterling
Member # 8096

So were things easier in any way when you were young, Grandpa?

Burning, stinging, sweating profusely, delusions of grandeur...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What did the guys get for you at your bachelor party?

In a pot, nine days old.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

So how did you spend your early childhood?

I was born in a crossfire hurricane.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

You look flash, Jack... but why are you jumping?

I live in a cemetery, full of good will and integrity.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How's your new job working the graveyard shift?

I quit cold turkey.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
Mortimer, do you realize just how much you insulted Mrs. Van der Shnoot by your refusal to take one of her tea sandwiches?

I wanna go live in a lighthouse with Lampy and Nora and....siiiiiing!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

[In writing:] Now that you lost your hearing, what are your plans?

Silence, at least.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Can you name me one advantage of living alone?

Get down now, if you can hear me.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What's this, a goose that lays golden eggs?

I traded it for some magic beans.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you eat the last of the magic corn pone?

All my furniture is missing.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
But how do you know she is a redecorating witch?

Take them to the Food Lion.

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do we get the people in the impoverished districts off the soup lines?

Just one too many cats.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What's "hell" for you?

It was raining cats and dogs.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you give me an example of a cliche that makes no sense at all?

You're going to need a bigger box.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What can I do if I can't think outside the box?

Space is an illusion.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you know why there never seems to be enough space?

Speak like a child.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What did your baby daughter learn from your father in law?

You're young as long as you ask questions.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Does this dress make me look old?

Piteously, on bended knee.

Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you fix the church's door knob?

Flotation devices are self explantory.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you stop watching the flight attendant's safety demonstration?

Clearing her throat didn't work.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did u give her cpr?

I truly thought she was drowning

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you take the teddy bear out of the washing machine?

No. It's a flying car.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a frog? (A frog?)

Microwave on high for 3 minutes.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What curious accident gave that frog its super powers?

Kids, don't try this at home.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's the best name for my Public Service Announcement?

My shoes are number nine.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

How many clothing items did you lose playing strip poker?

Just give it another coat of paint and no one will ever know.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

You stole the Emerald City's Horse of a Different Color??

When I was a kid, I really thought that's what they did.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.