FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 191)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I've been trying to peal this impossible orange for several hours now... Can you help me, please?

Orange is the colour of truth.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Could someone please explain to me what may be the reason behind all these people screaming and chanting, whilst dressed in outfits of such a distinctive colour?

The deepest blues are black.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
So what do you think of Jim Belushi and Dan Aykroyd's musical talent in The Blues Brothers?

I wish you wouldn't!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Since you have let me out of the bottle, may I grant you 3 wishes?

Here are two more, if you'd like them.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Do you remember that unique - therefore priceless - work of art that you've convinced me into buying a while ago?

That was quick.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsmechrisa
Member # 9765

- posted      Profile for Itsmechrisa   Email Itsmechrisa         Edit/Delete Post 
This is so fun playing in this... what did you call it? "Sick" Sand?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsmechrisa
Member # 9765

- posted      Profile for Itsmechrisa   Email Itsmechrisa         Edit/Delete Post 
*forgot to put statement above...*

Well, it looked better from the front.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, you actually bought that thong bikini?

It's the bees knees.

Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsmechrisa
Member # 9765

Hi A!
Wassup C!
So, A, why does your friend there next to you have all those lumps?

Well, I'd sure hope not!

SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know if our English Teacher is married???

Yeah I bought those last week.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
Are those crutches new?

I only had ten.

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the best thing about breaking all your toes?

You know, like those frogs with the sticky fingers.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

Can you explain how he caught that?

Kill the Joneses.

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
A thousand humble pardons my dark overlord, but my henchmen forgot the first name of our next intended victim. Was it something along the lines of Indiana, or January.... or perhaps Quincy?

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What was that chatch-phrase that all writers deluded themselves with?

We're out of the woods now.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Just how many of your golf clubs did you throw in that lake?

It has too many leaves.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Now, for the last time, young mister Kilkenny. This question will decide whether you'll be able to call yourself a real, official Irishman. What's wrong with this four leaf clover?

Never rob a bank on your wedding day.

Hank
Member # 8916

- posted      Profile for Hank   Email Hank         Edit/Delete Post 
What's wrong with a little honeymoon fun?

Sweet Baby Gherkins!

Posts: 368 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Hi, I'm Gherkins and this is my newly born daughter. Why are you drooling like that?

No, only this one.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you be willing to answer a series of questions?

Time wounds all heels.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is plantar fasciitis so common among the elderly?

Then don't make 'em like they used to -- and I'm SO glad!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

We all do mistakes, I don't blame you. I know you're sorry, but can't you find the sentence in my last book where "They" is misspelled as "Then"?

The other one was better.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What was going through your mind whilst you were chewing off your left leg to escape from that bear trap?

And you're walking. And you're walking along...

suminonA
Member # 8757

What other arguments do you have about you actually healing my inability to stand on my own to feet, and that I will even believe and follow you, other than your deity’s word?

This seems a bit too complicated.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your problem? You're having trouble with "Lather. Rinse. Repeat."?

It was right there, next to the Consumer Reports Buying Guide of 1972.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

Where did my copy of The Communist Manifesto go?

About three or four times.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Man, you stink! Have you bathed in the last five years?

It was an electronic device of some kind.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Was it an alien wearing red and blue spandex?

Yeah, that's what I would do if I was God.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Would you create a rock so heavy that not even you could lift?

Seeing is believing.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you think it's impossible for a blind person to believe in God?

You just can't teach an old God new tricks.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Why did the Christian God need to send His son on Earth?

That's a great trick indeed.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What would be your response if I told you I scored a hattrick [Big Grin] against the Italian soccer team?

Dreams are bad when all they do is leave the truth behind.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Did I tell you about my dream about all the Universe disappearing but me?

Quite convincing, surprisingly.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

As a neurotic liar, how do you think I come across?

Peace is inevitable.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What would The Borg say if they ware all-loving and stuff?

It's better than Mountain Trek.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why did you name your new nature path Molehill Trek?

Well, it would be if there were any moles on it.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Has anybody ever told you that your face is frighteningly similar to that of Robert de Niro?

There must be something wrong with Al Pacino's nose.

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does the Don keep going "Hoo-waachoo!"?

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You wear a belt AND suspenders, with a zipper fly AND button fly?

Just write to your representative in Congress.

suminonA
Member # 8757

I'd like to do something to make me feel important, but that doesn't have any effect whatsoever. What do you suggest?

At least I'll have one reader.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think of this as a title for my memoirs: "Letters to Myself"?

Just gently squeeze.

suminonA
Member # 8757

How exactly are you using canaries for tea?!?

It's a flying green lemon.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you call a Aqua colored Yugo falling off a cliff?

An improvement to a Yugo.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What's a Zastava to you?

That's not at all obvious.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it obvious, I should be "King of the World"

I'd settle for Prince of Quebec

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What should we call you now that you have married Celine Dion?

Just don't bring them home with you.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Dad, you're an open minded man, do you have anything against my dating extra-terrestrials?

ET phoned home.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why is the amount on this month's telephone bill so astronomically high?

BA phoned home.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What could BA possibly have done with that phone?

But Sir, it was blue.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I told you to fire when you saw the whites of their eyes! You were toe to toe with that alien! Why didn't you shoot?

This brings new meaning to "fatal error."

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.