FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 31)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Who should play Thor in the upcoming movie version of Ender's Game?

Diesel, Vin Diesel.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Your car runs on a combination of diesel and acetic acid? What do they call the fuel for that thing?

Yeah...we had to use all seven rolls of duct tape, though.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you have fun on your honeymoon?

Oh, there's the hamster.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
#What is that moving in your pants?

The tides of darkness

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Man...what'll I use to get these darn grass stains out of my jeans?

It was powerful and gripping.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

#What is that moving in your pants?

So I'm a copy cat.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
You managed to make an exact replica of Michalangelos David, but what's with all the paw prints?

Not to good, Billy Joe.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you do on that English quiz, Sally Jane?

That's one funky dude!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

You managed to make an exact replica of Michalangelos David, but what's with all the paw prints?

So I'm a copy cat

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a copy cat.

A long, hot bath......

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
What's a good cure for Noobitus?

Eat the pie!!

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I've hidden the secret message in this number I've taken out to 400 places. Noone will think to check it for a code, but if they do, do you know what you must do Agent .314?

Algebra and Geometry are good examples.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So what are some of the key elements in this secret weapon you're developing to use against Britney Spears?

I was one of the Bee Gees.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you so gibb all the time?

Perfectly acceptable behavior...for a baboon.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you think of my new dance?

Zsa Zsa's Papa did the Cha Cha with Raja.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
When Boutros Boutros Ghali ordered the Mahi-Mahi and Yo Yo Ma had the Couscous, what was happening by the bandstand?

That was a lulu!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
Who was that?

When pigs fly...

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

When should I wear this special titanium hardhat and gasmask combination?

When OSC posts on this thread.

:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you marry me?

If only I could find my pants...

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You snuck into my room thinking I was my sister and your not running away?

Poor Faramir.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Man...your spelling is really bad. What did your father do for a living, again?

It was really dark...but I HEARD everything.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
The pond is drained, the garden destroyed, yet you say the budweiser frogs and lizards were partying when a fight broke out that caused all the damage. How could you tell it was a foggy Moonless night?

The Lord of the Earth rose up and mountains were born.

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

All right then, if the dog didn't dig up the garden, what's your explanation?

I changed my cursor to look like a sperm whale.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What's the first thing you did when you connected to the 1 mile wide flat screen monitor?

Bigger is not neccisarilly better.

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, what should I have said when she offered me a 10 pound Zucchini soaked in vinegar?

The Cousins are back.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is the cause of the horrible noise?

It was the dog.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Would you mind telling me why every cop in a three-county area is parked in our driveway?

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

NOTE: DAN!!! that was FUNNY!!!!

Ooops, I was responding to the same one Dan did. Dan, I was saying your previous one was funny. Not this one where you tried to usurp my spot by sneaking in ahead of me.!!!!

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited August 15, 2002).]

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you planning to give out for Halloween?

The wicked witch of the west.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rolf Singer
Member # 3972

- posted      Profile for Rolf Singer   Email Rolf Singer         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry dear, who did you say you parked the house on???

It wasn't that colour when I put it in the fridge.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, are you sure you want the GREEN jello?

White chocolate, strawberries and a napkin.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is the ultimate aphrodisiac?

I let the dogs out.

(Thanks Bob, could you tell I was monitoring shopping that day?)

Yebor1
Member # 1380

what was that smell comming from your shoes?

pickles and gin.

Rolf Singer
Member # 3972

- posted      Profile for Rolf Singer   Email Rolf Singer         Edit/Delete Post 
what are we getting your mother for christmas again?????

only if they tie me down and tickle me with the whole chicken.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you ticklish?

I've got Shadow Puppets and you fools have to wait until monday.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why do you look as smug as Kenneth Lay did when he told his employees not to sell stock last year?

What goes up must come down, hard, with a thud.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Should I jump off my roof onto this trampoline and see if I could land in the pool?

Mmmmm, Deep Fat Fried Watermelon.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What shall we have for dinner in honor of the 25th anniversary of Elvis's death?

Why yes, those are blue suede shoes.

Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

What are those things on your feet?

The "Blue Screen of Death" just ate my homework.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

So, how's the Steven King essay going?

Im a genius, but I dont know how to spell it.

Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
So what's your IQ?

This is longer than Pats two word thread!!!

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
[two men in a public bathroom]

Guy A: No really, I'm way bigger than you.
Guy B: Sure you are.
Guy A: This is touching porcelain right now. What about yours?

I don't think so, slappy.

[Edited to remove a question in the answer spot. Oops.]

[This message has been edited by claytonia the absurd (edited August 19, 2002).]

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
What's my fault?

Let it rain...

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
The weather outside is soggy/ In the morning it will be foggy/ It will always bring arthritis pain... How do I finish this little poem?

Running from the police doesn't actually mean you have to run.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Dillinger's last interview:
"Mr. Dillinger, the police and FBI are hot on your trail, yet you and the babe in red stop for a movie. Why?"

Everybody run, the Homecoming Queens gotta a gun.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Wow, does she look like Carrie or what?

Stupid fate, quit picking on me.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Well, Mr. Fate...you say it'll be Hatrack's most obnoxious poster that finally kills the "Begging the Question" thread?

A sleeping bag filled with barbeque sauce.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Cannibal: So how did you get this tourist to be so tastey?

Im a lover, not a killer.

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey T_Smith, do you think you finally killed the "begging the question" thread?

Yes, but please don't touch that albatross.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you want me to untie that rope around your neck?

I have 10 bottles of paint and can meet you in an hour.

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Somebody wrote "Death to Dune, Long live Star Wars" on the Spice Towers. Can you help me cover it up.?

I said crossover episodes, not crossdresser episodes.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.