FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 50)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody's going around beating wise-asses over the head with socks filled with quarters?

The tables are turned!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Well its us and the good furniture against the Evil Amoir and his army of Evil furniture. What, the Tables are now attacking us. What has happened?

Wood is flamable you know.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
*squeals* Oliver is soooo hot! Wait--why is he on fire?

Lance Lance Revolution

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

I know you love medieval weapons AND the Beatles, Mr. Bond, but that's no reason to change your name to....what did you say?

I have an open mind.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that big hole in your skull?

I gave at the office.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Nice shirt, Monica. What does it say?

I can't see any reason not to.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, ya wanna go jump in a bin of burning garbage?

I listen to it over and over again.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
So you liked Mr. Lott's speech?

It's here in my Algebra book.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Lo, I have been sent upon a quest of grave concern. To find the meaning of life, the universe, and everything I have traveled far and searched deep. Where can these mysteries be explained? Where can I find the answers?

Do not look in the big bright box underneath the christmas tree.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is that horrible smell coming from?

Christmas is my favorite time of year.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, nice sniper rifle. What's it for?

I wanted a doggie sled!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cedrios
Member # 1744

- posted      Profile for Cedrios   Email Cedrios         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't like jelly-covered toys?

A Pattern so grand, yet complex.

Posts: 3592 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

So...you're learning Morse Code?

I told you we should've gotten a parakeet.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Did Elmer open the box from his aunt Pandora?

Business cards usually work.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

In the Card family, there are the playing Cards like Geoff, who play games for a living, and the Reading Cards like Uncle Orson who write. What other Cards are there and what do they do.

The final analysis shows--not much.

Frisco
Member # 3765

How'd your CAT Scan go?

I'd love to...except I hate you.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you marry me?

Not tonight it's cancelled.

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chess
Member # 3125

- posted      Profile for Chess   Email Chess         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you feel the love tonight?

I can't help it that I touch myself.

Posts: 886 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Do you always hurt the one you love?

That would be self defeating.

Frisco
Member # 3765

You're sawing your legs off at the ankles?!

Monkeys. It was so embarassing.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who'd you get to write your term paper for you?

If I'd thought of that, I wouldn't be here!

Chess
Member # 3125

What you tried to install windows on a MAC???

If it didn't require work.

Posts: 886 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Would you like to be President of the United States?

51 pages and still going strong.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
So you are now a PhD! How did that happen?

I can't get them all together, they just don't listen

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

You're trying to organize all Hatrackers to boycott the "Begging the Question" thread?

That's a lot of chicken fingers.

[This message has been edited by Frisco (edited December 13, 2002).]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Muahahahahaha. I've genetically enginered a super chicken with 75 lbs of breast meat. The bad news is, it has 57 fingers.

I am giving her the Clapper for Christmas.

Chess
Member # 3125

Didn't she take that away from the kids?

HEY, We all do it sometime.

Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Just seeing which page I will end up on.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

How could you? You're a priest!

Yeah, but it makes a cool hat.

Chess
Member # 3125

Is that your mom's dress? Does she know you have it?

It was in her pants that I did it.

ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
You did that just to get in her pants, didn't you?

No, really. OSC is the Anti-Christ.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chess
Member # 3125

Did you just say that to piss me off?

I hate your hat rack it's so stupid!
Now I love my hatrack.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Man, I need lyrics for this stupid song. Mind coming up with some?

He's got my respet. After all, He's got more Bawls than any one else here.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

You still irked at Leto for ripping you a new one for your spelling, or are you just upset that he stole David and his brother?

It's as good an excuse as any to grow a mohawk.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Wow, you're 1/64th Cherokee?

Can I just get the Reader's Digest version?

Frisco
Member # 3765

How could you not want to read all 3,763 books in the Dune series?

It wasn't anything duct tape couldn't fix.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

You got your arm sawed off!?!

Nope, no ones asked me that before.

hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure you get asked this all the time, but...how do you balance with such a long nose??

The goldfish did it.

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
So after years of paying people to look for the "real killer", what did O.J. find out?

Photophosphorilation.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How DO you get your teeth to look so bright?

She got a husbandectomy.

stone_maiden
Member # 4071

- posted      Profile for stone_maiden   Email stone_maiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Why does she look so happy?

A: Apparently, swamp gas is good for you.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Have I told you how...uh...great...you look today?

A pillar of light came down beside the tree and made him shine.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is it true that extraterrestrials like Earth people because of our shoe care services?

It's a dream come true!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

We've placed a hidden camera at the Wenches meeting. What do you think about that?

Evil is as evil does.

ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
I think life is like a box of imprisoned souls, writhing in excruciating pain amidst fire and brimstone, where they shall languish until I finally extinguish their puny existences in a final supernova of searing agony. Does that make me evil?

Talk o' nimbleness, look at Mrs Osgood.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Say what?

Sure, if TTT puts me in a good mood.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like to dress up as elven wenches and walk around the city visiting coffee houses?

Send me the bill and the legs.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why did you break my table?

Origami-based computing.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What should I do with this new Paper Thin flat screen monitor?

I spy by my little eye some ham on rye.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who's that drunk actor and what's he drinking?

Penguins and dirigibles.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.