FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 61)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm... peppermint flavored eye drops...

(*laughs at leonide* hehe sorry, I'll delete it for you)

I wanted to drive that car when I was a kid.

[This message has been edited by T_Smith (edited February 10, 2003).]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Was that the Oscar Meyer wienermobile that just went by?

If it comes in red, I'll buy it.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Ever heard of Armageddon?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
What's the best answer to the "Does this dress make me look fat?" question?

Thank God for REM!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did you hear REM is holding a charity concert for Africa? They'll be playing stuff like Its the End of the World and stuff....

Scuse me while I cough up another lung.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this yours?

The white zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. No parking.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the white zone for?

Then I want you to go to the store.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr. manhattan
Member # 4554

- posted      Profile for dr. manhattan   Email dr. manhattan         Edit/Delete Post 
oh deary me....the children are rioting again.

no. no they have always grown like that.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Quick, get the knife! This baby has two hands!

I won't back down on this one.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Why don't you just admit that you're not hideously ugly?

Not bad for his first time.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Did he meet a heroic end?

Priority mail is the best!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr. manhattan
Member # 4554

- posted      Profile for dr. manhattan   Email dr. manhattan         Edit/Delete Post 
quickly!! you have to help me get rid of this body!!

oh yeah!! i'd like to see that in slo-mo.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
did you see my cat?

I do love beans.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

So your hoping that OSC takes the Bean story along the lines of multiple cloning?

Cool people don't wear sombreros.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's the big deal with Slim Shady?

It's on page 52.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you help me? I was reading this book and I sneezed and my contact fell out.

Awful Otto's awful waffle whiffer tookie tookie Awful Otto's awful waffle awful slowly.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toblerone
Member # 4602

- posted      Profile for Toblerone           Edit/Delete Post 
I bet there isn't anything you can say that will confuse me!! go ahead try it, I dare you -

well, that is an interesting odor.....

Posts: 59 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

Here, smell my armpit.

I agree that I am now obligated to give you a free apple pie.

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Your dog tore through my screen door, ate tonight's dinner and urinated on my sofa. What are you going to do about it?

Never trust a man wearing banana flavored Speedos.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

Ooooo, he looks cool.

Okay, but before I do I just want to make one thing clear: I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Frisco
Member # 3765

How'd you do on your Village People trivia test? Let's grade it.

Mmmm...crackers.

Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

What do you like with soup?

Coolness, I was born in a hospital too.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is that a price tag glued to my left cheek?

Knock, knock.

flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Banana.

This is about where I was yesterday, it's about why I was there.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why is there raw wool stuck to your chain mesh underwear?

#3 Sandpaper, please.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
You know you used to be such a rough character, but now you are super smooth, What Happened?

Lead, melted then poured

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
You immobilized Superman?? How?

He immobilized me with his swell tights.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing what those ballet dancers can do, isn't it?

I walked down the street and found the key.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

What did you do in level 5?

After I finish my puzzle.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
You're eating that for lunch? Wouldn't you like a sandwich or soup or something?

Hamsters and cookies.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
This soup tastes weird. What's in it?

That's what the sign said.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Let me see...you blew through the toll booth because you thought if went SLOW...you'd GET TICKET?

my invitation didn't say that.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
This party is BYOB. The final b does not stand for Battle.

Begging the Question Lite

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
<masterful work Bob>
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why do we have another one of these threads?

A Mickey Mouse antenna topper.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
When you graduate you want WHAT for your CAR?

The in box is full

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thread Killa
Member # 4398

- posted      Profile for Thread Killa   Email Thread Killa         Edit/Delete Post 
What's a good euphemism for "Time to flush the toilet"?

The cat, your honor.

[This message has been edited by Thread Killa (edited February 12, 2003).]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Queen of London: They wrote a song about what coming to visit me?

Have a nice trip.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
That cat left himself in the middle of the stairs on purpose, didn't he?

I didn't say that.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Why do you keep saying "that"?!

The PTA wasn't impressed.

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
You tried to convince the school to start a drama program by re-enacting the climax of Equus?!?

A bright pink wading bird with a long, flat spoon-like bill.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

What is a flamingo?

Hey, I saw you at the lake the other day, you were catching ducks...

dr. manhattan
Member # 4554

get them while their hot!!! 100% pure beef burgers!!! nothing like 'em, nice and juicy!!!

i had no choice.

Frisco
Member # 3765

You left the Republican Party?

I feel like a pinąta.

Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

Take off that costume before you feel like a pinata.

MMMMM, processed cheese....

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Hey! What's this coming out of my SuperSoaker???

It happened at Dead Man's Curve!

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

When was the turning point of that murder mystery novel you were reading?

Lurking behind the eek smiley.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Smiling: "Where you at Lurking?"

He forgot the punctuation again.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Why is Paul beating Locke up this time?

Violance is the last resort of Mules.

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you learn from your meditation in the pasture today?

But it was so loud!

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.